Harbor Campground - Three Lakes
Open Seasonal Sites:
50amp full service - T2, T3, T4, T5, T6
50amp - G5
30amp - 11, 41, 62, 63
Rules & Regulations - SEASONAL AGREEMENT
- Each seasonal campsite will be supplied with an electric meter owned by Harbor Campground.
- You will be billed for your electricity twice per year…about July 15 and again at the end of the Season.
Invoices for seasonal site and boat dock
- Half of seasonal site invoice is due by January 1st and the second installment is due April 1st.
- If the invoice is not paid by the due date, then Harbor Campground reserves the right to rent the site to others and remove any personal belongings. You will be charged for disposal of anything left on your site.
- The speed limit throughout the campground is 5 mph. Please be cautious and patient!
- Pets are an important part of your family. We ask that your pet be on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in restrooms.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- The upkeep of your site is your responsibility. Please keep lawns mowed and free of debris.
- No US Postal Service mail will be delivered to the campground. Consequently, you will be required to open a PO box at the Post Office if you want to receive your mail in Three Lakes.
- Sign up sheet and fee schedule is located in the office.
- Pumping on Thursday for exterior holding tank. Any other day will require additional fee.
- Payments can be dropped off at the office or you will be invoiced along with the electric.
- Please limit washing of boats and campers to a minimum and not on weekends or holidays.
- Washing of automobiles is prohibited.
- We ask that you help keep restrooms clean and respectful.
- Do not wash dishes or utensils in the sinks.
- No smoking in restrooms.
- The Fish House is available for cleaning and disposing of fish.
- Please use the Fish House with respect and courtesy for others.
- Use the trash cans provided and do not throw fish waste into the campground dumpsters.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- 11pm- Music and voices should not be heard beyond your campsite!
- Golf cart use in the campground is a privilege! Please be courteous and safe!
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart.
- Golf carts can be gas or electric powered.
- Must abide by the 5 mph rule.
- Carts must be equipped with lights to drive at night.
- $200 fee applies to guests that leave their camper on the site through the off season. You will be billed in October.
- Winter Storage ends May 1st. If you decide to leave The Harbor Campground all personal property must be removed by this date. After May 1st, Harbor Campground reserves the right to remove the personal property from the site as well as charge the normal daily charges for occupying the site.
Decks and Storage Sheds
- There are County ordinances regulating decks, patios, 3-season rooms and storage sheds.
- Please check with and get approval from management before construction.
- Any new decks must be no larger than 200 sq ft.
- Screened-in decks are allowed but cannot be connected to the camper.
- Storage sheds must be no larger than 8ft x 10ft.
Back Flow Preventer
- According to State Statues, all water spigots must have a back flow preventer. All sites have one installed. If your site back flow preventer is missing when the Health Inspector visits you will be charged $10 for a replacement unit.
- Do not cut any trees (fallen or dead) without permission.
- Cutting of any tree may result in eviction from Harbor Campground.
- Help stop the spread of Emerald Ash Borer. For more info please visit http://dnr.wi.gov/forestry/fh/ash/
- Permitted in fire rings only! Do not leave your fire unattended!
- Do not throw bottles or cans into the fire! Do not burn garbage, or plastic!
- Please extinguish your fire when retiring for the night or leaving your campsite.
Fireworks & Firearms
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- Garbage must be in a plastic bag.
- You are responsible for bringing your garbage to the central dumpster.
- Please separate garbage. Put cans in fenced area located by dump station. Put plastic and glass in recycling dumpster. Trash goes in regular trash dumpster. Please Recycle!
- No disposing of personal items such as TV’s, Computers, furniture, grills or anything related to these items in dumpster. These items are your responsibility.
- If you decide to leave the campground, your site must be free of all structures, decks, buildings, fire rings, tarps, carpets, etc. It is your responsibility to haul away everything and leave the site clean. You will be charged for cleaning up any material left on the site, including disposal fees which can be substantial. We will not store your abandon belongings.
- Subletting or loaning of a site/camper is prohibited by County ordinance.
- Camping is an amazing adventure and outdoor experience; therefore we do not give refunds due to weather, discomfort of nature, or leaving early.
- The Harbor Campground Rules and Regulations/Policies are established to assure the comfort of our campers and guests. If anyone is unwilling to follow rules and regulations, you will simply be asked to leave the premises. Any act of violence will be reported to the Three Lakes Police Department immediately.
- 10% late fee may be accessed on accounts 30 days delinquent.
- Harbor Campground assumes no responsibility for injury or accident to campers or guests. All campers and guests should take normal precaution against theft. Please lock up any personal property or valuables when not on the premises. These are considered normal precautions that should be considered anywhere!
- Be aware- you need permission from Harbor Campground prior to making changes, updates or landscaping your site. Items such as gravel, trees, shrubs or anything deemed by The Harbor Campground as permanent becomes Harbor Campgrounds property. Make sure you get permission prior to changing the original layout of sites.
Thank you for choosing Harbor Campground